What data do we collect?
This website collects personal data to power our site analytics, including:
- Information about your browser, network, and device
- Web pages you visited prior to coming to this website
- Your IP address
This information may also include details about your use of this website, including:
- Internal links
- Pages visited
We share this information with “Google”, our website analytics provider, to learn about site traffic and activity.
How do we collect your data?
We collect data and process data when you:
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Oxford Endovascular Ltd collects your data so that we may:
- Email you with news updates.
- Monitor how our site is doing
Oxford Endovascular Ltd would like to send you news updates if you opt in to receive news. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date by clicking the link at the bottom of the email.
You have the right at any time to stop Oxford Endovascular Ltd from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please opt out.
What are your data protection rights?
Oxford Endovascular Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Oxford Endovascular for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Oxford Endovascular correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Oxford Endovascular Ltd to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Oxford Endovascular Ltd erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Oxford Endovascular restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Oxford Endovascular Ltd processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Oxford Endovascular Ltd transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us:
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data that websites store on a device. Cookies can improve your visitors’ browsing experience because they help websites remember preferences and understand how people use different features.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- These functional and required cookies are always used, which allow (……………,) our hosting platform, to securely serve this website to you.
- These analytics and performance cookies are used on this site, as described below, only when you acknowledge our cookie banner. We use analytics cookies to view site traffic, activity, and other data.
- None of our cookies holds the information on usernames and passwords.
- The only third party we use is Google, since we use videos on the news posts.
Therefore, they usually use the IP address, tags, headings, category, type of the videos shown on the website, since the video will be streamed using the YouTube (Property of Google) servers.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
Analytics and Performance Cookies
We use Analytics and Performance cookies to collect information on your behalf about how visitors interact with your site. Storing these cookies is how we populate the data you find in (the name of company)
|List of Cookies||Category||Necessity||Duration||Are durations of cookies justifiable?|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Advertisement||optional||5 months 27 days||yes|
|IDE||Advertisement||optional||1 year 24 days||yes|
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and (insert link to our website) tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Or write to us at:
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Oxford Endovascular Ltd. has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Information Commissioner’s Office